Researchers at the departments

How to Apply

1. Contact the academic staff in your field of research at Boğaziçi University.

2. Apply directly to the faculty or institute.

3. Once you have been accepted by the faculty or institute, they will inform the Office of International Relations of the dates of your stay so that the necessary documents can be provided and a BOUN campus card created for you

Residence Permit for Interns and Researchers

Researchers who will complete their research under 90 days, may not have to apply for an internship visa nor a Residence Permit application (please check the entry requirement for your nationality)

    Researchers in the departments must apply for the Residence Permit individually from the Ministry of Interior, Directorate of Migration Management.