Visa & Residence Permit

Before leaving your home country to study in Turkey, please contact the consulate of the Republic of Turkey in your home country and check the visa regulations for your nationality. Once you have entered the country, you will need to obtain a Residence Permit from the Ministry of the Interior, Directorate of Migration of the Republic of Turkey. Please read the following for details on each: